Friday, September 18, 2015

Pigment Ruby V1 Now Available!

That's right! It's been a long road. For me anyways, this is probably the first time you even heard of Pigment Ruby. Ah well, that doesnt matter. Head on over to the Downloads page to start your quest to be the very best!

Although far from finished, I think Ive gotten to the point where I could make it publicly available. That said, be sure to check back at this here site for any new updates.

Right now my main TODO list is:

- Overworld Sprites

- Finish the rest of the Battle Sprites

- Some more story /dialogue changes

- Finish up the last elite four member (Drake stuck around for this version)

Happy Pokemon...ing!

PS: A huge shoutout to my bug-testers! If I had to continuously run through the game by myself I wouldve quit a long time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment