Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Help Spread the Word!



What's that? You like my project and want to help but aren't sure how?
Well first of all, Thanks! Second, the best way you can help is to spread the word!

Here's a promotional(?) poster(??) that you are free to do whatever with (I mean, OK, be discreet about it)



Just a mention is more than enough, just make sure they are directed to this here site.
You know that one perverted friend? Send em a link! That one subreddit that doesn't necessarily encourage such things, but wont stop you from sharing? Share away!

(Note that the sprites above are in no way final, I just threw it together with what I have right now)



3 comments:

  1. Are all these girls going to appear in the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unsure if you got my message, but are Leaf, Dawn, Hilda, Rosa and Serena in this game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sorry for the late reply. Yes, all of them appear in some capacity, mostly as random trainers that you can encounter

    ReplyDelete